The pet crematorium Prague is the only crematorium of its kind in the capital city of Prague. Here you can find everything under one roof – our office, funeral hall, cool box and incinerator. No further steps are needed. We are here for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays.
Our aim is to offer services to pet owners in order to have a chance for a dignified parting with their loved ones, with whom they have spent many years of life. Our crematorium is one of the most modern crematoriums in Central Europe when it comes to technology and the level of service. The unique Guarantee system ensures that the owner receives only the ashes of their pet after each individual cremation.
Come and take a look. We would be glad to show you our crematorium, so you can see for yourself the way we work. We are happy to arrange your farewell ceremony according to your personal preferences.
Our unique Guarantee system ensures that your pet is cremated alone, thus you have 100% certainty that you will get only the ashes of your loved one. More information under Guarantee.
- Reception of pets even on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Complete service – we can deal with everything (transport, formalities, death certificate etc.)
- Everything in one place - office, cool boxes, ceremonial hall, cremation furnace and urns all in one place in Prague, reachable by public transport
- ROUND THE CLOCK opening times – you can call anytime 24/7. We can come to you or you can bring your pet to us
- Pet euthanasia at home
- Transport of the pet from home or your vet.
- Individual cremation with guarantee (your pet is always alone in the furnace)
- Urns, paw prints and other accessories available
- The complete list of our services is available under Services
I would like to thank you for your service. I said goodbye to my cat and although it was painful, your services were completely professional and it was very dignified. I especially appreciated your sensitivity and also the range of personalised services - I was able to decide a lot of things myself and I had enough time and space to say good bye. The decoration of the ceremonial hall was very nice, Nynyška in a coffin looked like a sleeping angel. Thank you and thanks to you my dear girl, fall asleep on a rainbow cloud. I'm glad that I’ve got at least the urn at home, with its imprint of paws and a little fur.
Olga Joklová, Prague
Were you happy with our services? Write to us, we will be happy to publish your feedback.